The Charles E. Holman Morgellons Disease Foundation is proud to present this unique interview with Morgellons Expert, Dr. Eboni Cornish
- How bad is the Coronavirus, and does having Lyme disease make it worse?
- Do we know what causes Morgellons yet?
- Do you see more TBRF or Lyme, and is there any difference in clinical presentation?
- Is there any test to show if someone is presently or previously infected with Lyme?
- Is there a single approach to treating Lyme?
- Just Bieber has EBV, does that make his Lyme disease worse and how does that virus work against the body?
- Should Lyme patients be concerned about having kids?
- What are the most common outcomes from Lyme?
- What does mold do to the body?
- How do I know if I have Candida?
- Can using antibiotics long term result in permanent damage?
- Is there a point where patients are better off antibiotics than on them, and is that typical?
- How much sleep is healthy and what can someone take who is struggling to rest?
- What can patients do about appendages falling asleep and going numb?
- Do you recommend patients out to specialists for any reason and typically what for?
- How much alcohol is ok to drink?
- Can you exercise too much, exercise to the point where it does more harm than good?
- What’s the difference between a FM doctor and a GP?
- Do you advise against any kind of dental procedures?
- What do you feel Morgellons patients need the most?
2 thoughts on “Lyme Doctor, Eboni Cornish LIVE”
please stop separating “the elderly” and “co-morbidities” as mutually exclusive risk groups. The CDC itself teleased figures stating more than 90% of those hospitalized and fatalities had underlying conditions. Many seniors/elderly do not have underlying conditions, are healthy and fit and are NOT high risk per the statistics.
These are all really great points…and her idealism and dedication is admirable…
You must log in to post a comment.