Pi well known for his accomplishments including ingenious editing work for NBC, CBS, and HBO. He has worked on productions including “Lost Kubrick: The Unfinished Films of Stanley Kubrik”, “The Business End: Violence in Cinema”, and “In the Master’s Shadow: Hitchcock’s Legacy”. Pi was nominated four times for his editing work and secured the coveted award for his efforts on the 2012 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductions.
Recently Pi has been lending his expertise to popular shows like American Idol, Rising Star, America’s Got Talent, World of Dance, and even this years’ Dave Chappelle: The Kennedy Center Mark Twain Prize for American Humor.
Thank you for joining us Pi, it’s good to see you again!
- What compelled you to create Skin Deep, and how did that process evolve?
- Is there anything you wish you could have kept in the final cut?
- Did anything about the filming of Skin-Deep impact you in a way you weren’t expecting?
- Are you experiencing any kind of social exclusion for being associated with Morgellons?
- In filming Skin Deep, did you imagine what it was like to have Morgellons?
- What inspired you to direct Solitude?
- How has your technique improved since filming Solitude and going into Skin Deep?
- What do you feel Morgellons patients need the most and what most can they do for themselves to help?
- What is the best path forward to gaining the legitimization of MD in your opinion?
- Is there going to be a sequel or Directors cut to Skin Deep?
- How do you deal with unruly actors?
- In your opinion, what is the most important quality of a movie director?
- How did you feel when you won the Emmy?
- Why does the film industry seem to squander good IP’s?
- If you could remake any film what would it be?
- What kind of movies do you want to go on to direct from here?
- How can someone get their own copy of Skin Deep: The Battle Over Morgellons?
You must log in to post a comment.