Have you ever wondered what happens at a “Morgellons Conference”? The Charles Holman Foundation knows you have and has you covered by releasing its’ 12th annual Morgellons conference presentations free on YouTube!
- My Morgellons Journey and the Charles E. Holman Morgellons Disease Foundation: Cindy Casey Holman
- Morgellons Disease: 16 Years on the Front Lines: Ginger R. Savely, DNP, MED, FNP-C, CAN
- Morgellons Disease: Testing, Conventional and Alternative/Integrative Treatment: Carsten Nicolaus
- Detection of tick-borne infection in Morgellons disease patients: Jyotsna Shah, PHD
- Morgellons Demystified: Marianne Middelveen by Melissa C. Fessler, FNP-BC
- Morgellons Disease: Reality, Unreality and the Next Steps / Randy S. Wymore, PhD
- Morgellons Disease: A Year in Review: Melissa C. Fesler, FNP-BC
- Unraveling Complex Clinical Cases: Courtney Day, ND
- CEHF 12th Annual Medical-Scientific Conference on Morgellons Disease Q&A
1 thought on “The Charles Holman Foundation Releases 12th Annual Morgellons Conference Presentations For Free On YouTube”
You must log in to post a comment.